- Saturday, August 21st, 2021 - Sunday, August 22nd, 2021
- Saturday, August 28th, 2021 - Sunday, August 29th, 2021
Overnight, Saturday 1pm - Sunday 10am
Advance tickets are required.
- Guests: $140 per family (up to 6 people)
- Members: $130 per family (up to 6 people)
Love the idea of camping as a family but don't know where to start?
Join us as you learn basic camping skills, enjoy fun outdoor experiences and spend the night on our grounds in a tent! This program is perfect for first-time campers or anyone looking for a refresher.
We provide all the camping gear you'll need, along with modern restrooms and overnight security.
Safety, Our Top Priority
Safe and fun Activities for the family
- Setting up your campsite, with the assistance of Conner Prairie staff (Conner Prairie will provide a tent with two queen air mattresses, families will need to bring their own bedding)
- A guided hike through the North Woods
- Fishing on the Conner Family pond
- How to plan your own family campout
- How to use a propane camping stove
- How to wash dishes while camping
- How to build a campfire
- How to break camp and store gear
- Preparing dinner and breakfast with assistance from staff (Conner Prairie will provide a cook kit and propane stove, families will provide groceries)
- S'mores around the group campfire