- Saturday, May 1st - Sunday, May 2nd (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, May 8th - Sunday, May 9th (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, May 15th - Sunday, May 16th
- Saturday, August 21st - Sunday, August 22nd
- Saturday, August 28th - Sunday, August 29th
Overnight, Saturday 1pm - Sunday 10am
Advance tickets are required.
- Guests: $140 per family (up to 6 people)
- Members: $130 per family (up to 6 people)
Love the idea of camping as a family but don't know where to start?
Join us as you learn basic camping skills, enjoy fun outdoor experiences and spend the night on our grounds in a tent! This program is perfect for first-time campers or anyone looking for a refresher.
We provide all the camping gear you'll need, along with modern restrooms and overnight security.
Safety, Our Top Priority
This year, safety matters more than ever, and Conner Prairie has taken significant steps to make it safe for families to participate in their favorite winter events. Our expansive grounds, large support staff, and long tradition of offering outdoor programming uniquely qualifies us to create a safe environment to carry on our most beloved traditions. We will be abiding by all CDC recommendations, including the mandatory wearing of masks by staff and guests, ages 5 and older, in ALL areas (you may remove your mask while drinking and eating). Check here for a full list of our safety precautions.
Masks are mandatory inside of buildings, bathrooms, admission check-in, and where social distancing isn’t possible.
Safe and fun Activities for the family
- Setting up your campsite, with the assistance of Conner Prairie staff (Conner Prairie will provide a tent with two queen air mattresses, families will need to bring their own bedding)
- A guided hike through the North Woods
- Fishing on the Conner Family pond
- How to plan your own family campout
- How to use a propane camping stove
- How to wash dishes while camping
- How to build a campfire
- How to break camp and store gear
- Preparing dinner and breakfast with assistance from staff (Conner Prairie will provide a cook kit and propane stove, families will provide groceries)
- S'mores around the group campfire
Advance timed tickets are required.
Simply select the weekend you would like to attend and you're ready to go. More information will be emailed to you with your tickets. Overnight camping at Conner Prairie is only available during this program; we do not operate as a campground.
If the selected weekend is sold-out, please select a different weekend or contact Guest Services at 317-776-6000 to be added to the waitlist.