- Saturday, May 7–Sunday, May 8
- Saturday, May 14–Sunday, May 15 (Sold out)
- Saturday, August 20–Sunday, August 21 (Sold out)
- Saturday, August 27–Sunday, August 28 (Sold out)
Overnight, Saturday 1 p.m. - Sunday 10 a.m.
Advance tickets are required.
- Guests: $150 per family (up to 6 people)
- Members: $140 per family (up to 6 people)
We Can Camp is now sold out. Please contact our Guest Relations team at
317-776-6000 if you would like to add your name to our waitlist in the event space becomes available.
Love the idea of camping as a family but don't know where to start?
Join us as you learn basic camping skills, enjoy fun outdoor experiences and spend the night on our grounds in a tent! This program is perfect for first-time campers or anyone looking for a refresher.
We provide all the camping gear you'll need, along with modern restrooms and overnight security.
Safety, Our Top Priority
Safe and fun Activities for the family
- Setting up your campsite, with the assistance of Conner Prairie staff (Conner Prairie will provide a tent with two queen air mattresses. Families will need to bring their own bedding)
- A guided hike through the North Woods
- Fishing on the Conner Family pond
- How to plan your own family campout
- How to use a propane camping stove
- How to wash dishes while camping
- How to build a campfire
- How to break camp and store gear
- Preparing dinner and breakfast with assistance from staff (Conner Prairie will provide a cook kit and propane stove, families will provide groceries)
- S'mores around the campfire