As the third largest living history museum in the country with nearly 400,000 visitors annually, 1,046 acres, and 12 experience areas, Conner Prairie has ample opportunities for your business to achieve your corporate social responsibility, hospitality and marketing goals while supporting one of Indiana’s most beloved cultural institutions.
Conner Prairie sponsors may receive:
- Opportunity to create targeted and unique promotions at popular festivals such as Headless Horseman and Festival of Machines
- Discounts on admission and memberships for employees
- Complimentary or discounted use of rental spaces
- Networking opportunities with other sponsors and donors
- Recognition through Conner Prairie communication channels
- Association with Indiana's first Smithsonian affiliate and beloved institution
If you are a small business looking for ways to engage your employees, check out our new Business Membership program.
Popular sponsorship opportunities include:
- March: Passport to Hi-Tech
- May: History on Tap
- September: Festival of Machines
- October: Headless Horseman
- December: A Merry Prairie Holiday
Also, please consider matching your employees' charitable contributions to Conner Prairie. It increases employee satisfaction while expanding your company’s community impact.
To create a customized sponsorship package or learn about availability, contact Jack Denger at 317-214-4733 or Denger@ConnerPrairie.org.
The CarMax Foundation
Avalon Wealth Advisory
Beckman Coulter Foundation
Biddle Memorial Foundation
Brabson Library and Educational Foundation
Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf
Christopher B. Burke Engineering, LLC
Citizens Energy Group
Dick's Sporting Goods
Ed Martin Automotive
First Merchants Bank
Hotel Tango Distillery
Indiana Arts Commission
Riverview Health ER & Urgent Care
Rose Senior Living Carmel
Summer Youth Fund