As one of the top five living history museums in the country with nearly 400,000 visitors annually, 1,046 acres, and 12 experience areas, Conner Prairie has ample opportunities for your business to achieve your corporate social responsibility, hospitality and marketing goals while supporting one of Indiana’s most beloved cultural institutions.
Conner Prairie sponsors may receive:
- Opportunity to create targeted and unique promotions at popular festivals such as Headless Horseman and Merry Prairie Holiday.
- Discounts on admission and memberships for employees
- Complimentary or discounted use of rental spaces
- Networking opportunities with other sponsors and donors
- Recognition through Conner Prairie communication channels
- Association with Indiana's first Smithsonian affiliate and beloved institution
Popular sponsorship opportunities include:
- June: History on Tap
- September: Jupiter Flights
- October: Headless Horseman
- December: A Merry Prairie Holiday
Also, please consider matching your employees' charitable contributions to Conner Prairie. It increases employee satisfaction while expanding your company’s community impact.
To create a customized sponsorship package or learn about availability, contact Emily Hitchcock at (317) 776-6000, ext. 265 or Hitchcock@connerprairie.org.
2021 Foundation, Corporate, and Government Support
Hamilton county board of Commissioners — ARPA
Ruth Lilly Philanthropic Foundation
The Glick Fund at CICF
Citizen's Energy Group
Ed Martin Automotive Group
Indy Summer Youth Programs Fund
Ayres Foundation Inc.
Indiana Arts Commission
Knights of Columbus Council #12387
RJE Business Interiors
State of Utah
Dick's Sporting Goods
Hoover Hull Turner, LLP
Hageman Foundation, Inc.
The National Bank of Indianapolis
Barnes & Thornburg LLP
Senior Home Companions