Conner Society donors provide Conner Prairie with the stability and support necessary to adventure into new areas. The latest developments on our grounds would not have been possible without our loyal Conner Society donors. By joining today, you are ensuring that schoolchildren and families continue to have access to a one-of-a-kind immersion in history, an experience that ignites imaginations and dreams.
Conner Society ($1,000-$2,499)
Your gift of $1,000 can pay for 4 historical costumes, provide 100 bales of hay for the animals to eat, or subsidize a field trip for 40 students. Joining Conner Society means having a hand in shaping future generations and in ensuring that history continues to come alive.
In appreciation for your loyal support, you and your family will enjoy the additional perks of a Conner Society membership.
- All the benefits of our Plus Level Membership
- Six (6) guests for DAYTIME general admission (cardholder must accompany guests)
- $8 tickets for 1859 Balloon Voyage for you and your guests
- Free admission and Anytime Passes to Headless Horseman for household members and six (6) guests (cardholder must accompany guests)
- VIP Parking at Symphony on the Prairie
- Discount on Playtime on the Prairie tickets
- 25% discount on Birthday Parties
- Smithsonian membership
- Invitations to VIP receptions, openings and special events
Conner Society Plus ($2,500 and up)
Your gift of $2,500 can pay the veterinary bill for the animal husbandry program this year; this program preserves some of the rarest historical breeds in the country.
A gift of $4,000 offsets the cost of hosting an elementary school trip for an entire grade, ensuring that children continue to come to Conner Prairie to learn and be inspired.
In appreciation for your loyal support, you and your family will enjoy the additional perks of a Conner Society Plus membership.
- Conner Society level membership benefits
- Behind the scenes access to the Conner Prairie collections (approximately 27,000 items)
- Invitations to exclusive hands-on experiences