Movers, meet the shakers.
The Conner Prairie Horizon Council is an energetic, young professionals group comprised of volunteers (ages 21-40) who share ideas, engage in strategic planning, fund-raise and take part in special events. And have fun! Their voices are heard and perspectives captured as they help envision the Conner Prairie of the future.
How do Horizon Council members contribute?
Horizon Council members dedicate their time and effort in several ways to shape Conner Prairie's future by:
- Taking an active interest in Conner Prairie's regular programming and attending at least one public event and volunteering for at least one event per year.
- Being a public advocate for Conner Prairie by identifying, connecting and cultivating friends and associates as future Horizon Council members.
- Engaging in social fundraising and organizing special events like History on Tap and Holiday Cheers.
- Attending and participating in quarterly Council meetings.
- Providing feedback and a youthful perspective to advance Conner Prairie's mission.
2018 Horizon Council Board
- Cory Judd - President
- Ed Bukovac - President Elect
- Kyle Blowers
- Scott Byrnes
- Greg Conner
- Ryan Goode
- Ross Hendrickson
- Emily Hitchcock
- Robin Lawrence
- Brent Mackay
- Ann Mackay
- Johnny Roldan
- Matt Schuster
- Nick Servies
- Jeremy Smith
- Tammy Williams
- Joeseph Zielinski
- Clint Hangebrauck - President Emeritus
- Cyrus Keck - President Emeritus
- JP Patterson - President Emeritus
Join the Horizon Council
Let's get connected.
If you're an energetic young professional (ages 21-40) committed to making a difference in your community, enjoy having fun, sharing your ideas, engaging in strategic planning, fundraising and being a part of special events, please contact us and get involved!
For more information about our organization or how you can get involved, call 317-214-4491, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.