As the third largest living history museum in the country with nearly 400,000 visitors annually, 1,046 acres, and 12 experience areas, Conner Prairie has ample opportunities for your business to achieve your corporate social responsibility, hospitality and marketing goals while supporting one of Indiana’s most beloved cultural institutions.
Conner Prairie sponsors receive:
- Association with Indiana’s first Smithsonian affiliate and beloved institution
- An place to impact generations of learners
- Opportunity to create targeted and unique business promotions
- Discounts on tickets and memberships for employees and customers
- Complimentary or discounted use of rental spaces
- Networking opportunities with other sponsors and donors
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Emily Lovison at 317-776-6000 ext 292 or Lovison@ConnerPrairie.org.
Companies large and small can use Conner Prairie to meet your hospitality and marketing goals.
- Employee Outings (Groups)
- Customer Receptions (Rentals)
- Team Retreats (Meetings)
- Employee Incentives (Bulk & Bundled Tickets)
- Indiana themed Gift Baskets (need photo with link to contact info)
- Unique Marketing Opportunities (Sponsorships)
From time to time, we need exhibitors who can provide engaging activities to complement the themes of our festivals such as Passport to Hi-Tech and Festival of Machines. If you believe your company may be a fit for an upcoming festival, contact Mark Wehlage at Wehlage@ConnerPrairie.org.
Corporate Matching Gift Program
Double your impact!
Many companies offer to match their employees’ charitable contributions. It’s a great way to increase the impact of your charitable gift without impacting your own bottom line. Be sure to ask about it at your workplace, then call our development team at (317) 776-6000 ext. 265 to see how your gift can impact the future.
Check out companies who have already matched gifts with us!
- Bank of America
- Charles Schwab & Co
- Charles Schwab Foundation
- Deluxe Corporation Foundation
- Dow AgroSciences
- Duke Energy
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Eli Lilly and Company Foundation
- Goldman Sachs
- Graham Holdings
- JPMorgan Chase Foundation
- Lilly Endowment Inc.
- Lumina Foundation for Education
- Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation
- Roche Diagnostics Corporation
- Roche International
- The Dow Chemical Company Foundation
- United Technologies-Carrier Corporation
- USA Funds
Foundation and Government Support
Conner Prairie is grateful for the support received through Foundation and Government agencies. It is through these gifts that Conner Prairie can provide the Conner Prairie experience as well as a multitude of programs for children, adults, and families.
Conner Prairie thanks the following organizations for their generous support:
Indiana Grand Casino
Irving Materials, Inc
Wiley & Sons
For more information regarding foundation and government support at Conner Prairie, please contact Jennifer Sommers, Director of Grants & Foundation Management at email@example.com or (317) 214-4483.
For information regarding corporate support and current sponsorship opportunities, please contact Emily Lovison, Director of Corporate Relations and Sponsorship at (317) 776-6000 text 292 or Lovison@ConnerPrairie.org