Masks required in all buildings regardless of vaccination status
At Conner Prairie, your safety is our top priority. Beginning 9/7, Conner Prairie will require all guests to mask up while in all modern and historic buildings. In addition, guests will be highly encouraged to wear masks while outdoors. As things evolve, Conner Prairie strives to do what's best for our community.
As with other local businesses, we are currently experiencing staffing shortages. With that in mind, you may notice some areas of the Welcome Center have to be temporarily closed down. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. For additional questions and concerns, please contact Guest Services at 317-776-6000.
With upcoming festivals and events, festival guests will be required to wear masks when participating in various activities regardless of vaccination status. Guests will be highly encouraged to wear masks in other festival areas when social distancing is not possible.
- Restrooms/Mom's Rooms - Staff and guests will have access to public restrooms located on our grounds and in the Welcome Center.
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the grounds and inside the Welcome Center.
- Conner Prairie staff will be located inside and outside the museum to answer questions, encourage social distancing, monitor access to areas, and provide general customer service. Please do not walk through exhibit areas that are closed for the season.
- Food and Beverage - outdoor lunch locations will be at the Café on the Common for families and group picnics.
- Store - Conner Prairie Store will be open, please call Guest Services for hours of operation.
- Weather/Emergencies - In the event of bad weather or an emergency that would require guests to otherwise move indoors - all guests and staff will be instructed to shelter in cars.
- Conner Prairie will only accept credit card payments for all transactions, no cash accepted.