It's time to visit, explore and step into the story safely at Conner Prairie!
As we welcome you back this spring, we have decided to take the necessary steps of limiting the number of guests at given times. This will ensure that our staff can work safely and efficiently to bring you our new Spring Programs while keeping public safety a high priority. The Welcome Center will be limited use.
Ticket & Entry Procedures
For Spring Programs, we have decided to offer timed tickets, and will require purchase of those in advance of the event, with the exception of Access Pass and Military Tickets which can be purchased on site.
With your purchased ticket, please arrive on time through the Welcome Center where you will meet a member of our staff. Please come with your printed ticket.
- Mask Requirements for staff & guests - Conner Prairie will display signage asking guests to comply with CDC recommendations and the City of Fishers regarding wearing of masks.
- Beginning May 6th, Conner Prairie is recommending and highly encouraging everyone ages 5 and older to wear a mask during your visit. Please remember to practice social distancing in all areas. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Restrooms/Mom's Rooms - Staff and guests will have access to public restrooms located on our grounds and in the Welcome Center.
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the grounds and inside the Welcome Center.
- Conner Prairie staff will be located inside and outside the museum to answer questions, encourage social distancing, monitor access to areas, and provide general customer service. Please do not walk through exhibit areas that are closed for the season.
- Food and Beverage - outdoor lunch locations will be at the Café on the Common for families and group picnics. Our Café on the Common will provide food and beverages within guidance from governmental officials from 11am - 3pm.
- Store - Conner Prairie Store will be open, please call Guest Services for hours of operation.
- Weather/Emergencies - In the event of bad weather or an emergency that would require guests to otherwise move indoors - all guests and staff will be instructed to shelter in cars.
- Conner Prairie will only accept credit card payments for all transactions, no cash accepted.
- Strollers and wagons are not available for rental, please plan accordingly.