It's time to visit, explore and step into the story safely at Conner Prairie!
As we prepare for A Merry Prairie Holiday, we have decided to take the necessary steps of closing the Welcome Center and our outdoor grounds for General Admission. This will ensure that our staff can work safely and efficiently to bring you A Merry Prairie Holiday, keeping public safety a high priority in the meantime.
We will be abiding by all CDC recommendations, including the mandatory wearing of masks by staff and guests inside of buildings, bathrooms, admission check-in, and outdoors where social distancing isn’t possible (you may remove your mask while drinking and eating).
- Mask Requirements for staff & guests - Conner Prairie will display signage asking guests to comply with CDC recommendations and the City of Fishers regarding wearing of masks. Masks are required in all areas and should be worn by all staff and guests, ages 5 and older. You may remove your mask while drinking and eating.
- Restrooms/Mom's Rooms - Staff and guests will have access to public restrooms located on our grounds and in the Welcome Center.
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the grounds and inside the Welcome Center.
- Conner Prairie staff will be located inside and outside the museum to answer questions, encourage social distancing, monitor access to areas, and provide general customer service. Please do not walk through exhibit areas that are closed for the season.
- Food and Beverage - outdoor lunch locations will be at the Café on the Common for families and group picnics. Our Café on the Common will provide food and beverages within guidance from governmental officials from 11am - 3pm.
- Store - Conner Prairie Store will be open, please call Guest Services for hours of operation.
- Weather/Emergencies - In the event of bad weather or an emergency that would require guests to otherwise move indoors - all guests and staff will be instructed to shelter in cars.
- Conner Prairie will only accept credit card payments for all transactions, no cash accepted.
- Strollers and wagons are not available for rental, please plan accordingly.
To gain entry to A Merry Prairie Holiday, all members and guests will enter through the Symphony on the Prairie gates with their printed advance timed tickets.
Upon entry, guests will be given a map providing details of the available event experiences.