Masks recommended in all buildings regardless of vaccination status
At Conner Prairie, your safety is our top priority. As of February 22, 2022, all guests ages 2 and up are recommended to wear masks while in the Welcome Center and in all historic and modern buildings regardless of vaccination status.
- Restrooms/Mom's Rooms - Staff and guests will have access to public restrooms located on our grounds and in the Welcome Center.
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the grounds and inside the Welcome Center.
- Conner Prairie staff will be located inside and outside the museum to answer questions, encourage social distancing, monitor access to areas, and provide general customer service. Please do not walk through exhibit areas that are closed for the season.
- Food and Beverage - outdoor lunch locations will be at the Café on the Common for families and group picnics.
- Store - Conner Prairie Store will be open, please call Guest Services for hours of operation.
- Weather/Emergencies - In the event of bad weather or an emergency that would require guests to otherwise move indoors - all guests and staff will be instructed to shelter in cars.
- Credit card payments are perfered throughout the grounds.