It's time to visit, explore and step into the story safely at Conner Prairie!
Effective May 17, 2021 Guests will be strongly encouraged to wear masks if not vaccinated while inside historical buildings, on the grounds and in the Welcome Center. Outdoor guests are encouraged to socially distance, but are not required to wear masks while inside historical buildings.
Ticket & Entry Procedures
For Summer Programs, we require purchase of those in advance of the event, with the exception of Access Pass and Military Tickets which can be purchased on site.
With your purchased ticket, please arrive on time through the Welcome Center where you will meet a member of our staff. Please come with your printed ticket.
- Restrooms/Mom's Rooms - Staff and guests will have access to public restrooms located on our grounds and in the Welcome Center.
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the grounds and inside the Welcome Center.
- Conner Prairie staff will be located inside and outside the museum to answer questions, encourage social distancing, monitor access to areas, and provide general customer service. Please do not walk through exhibit areas that are closed for the season.
- Food and Beverage - outdoor lunch locations will be at the Café on the Common for families and group picnics. Our Café on the Common will provide food and beverages within guidance from governmental officials from 11am - 3pm.
- Store - Conner Prairie Store will be open, please call Guest Services for hours of operation.
- Weather/Emergencies - In the event of bad weather or an emergency that would require guests to otherwise move indoors - all guests and staff will be instructed to shelter in cars.
- Conner Prairie will only accept credit card payments for all transactions, no cash accepted.
- Strollers and wagons are not available for rental, please plan accordingly.