Conner Prairie is open to the public Tuesdays - Sundays, from 10 am - 5 pm. Tickets are available online or at the gate. Ticket prices are $2 higher when purchased at the gate. Access Pass and Military ID cardholders must present their valid Access Pass card or Military ID at the Ticket Desk upon arrival to receive their discounted rates. Members will be checked in at the Member Desk upon arrival.
This summer, Conner Prairie will be open to visitors to explore our grounds with an advanced ticket, Tuesday - Sunday.
For questions or more information, call us at 317-776-6000 to speak to a member of our Guest Services team.
Group Pricing (15+)
Adults 13+: $14
Youth 2-12: $9
All groups will be required to have a capacity of 20 or less and remain as a group during the visit.
- April - May: Thursday - Sunday
- June - October: Tuesday - Sunday
- Reservations are required in advance to receive group discount.
Call Guest Services for reservations at 317-776-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Conner Prairie offers discounts on daytime general admission for Military ID holders. Military ID holders may also purchase a new memberships & receive a $10 discount.
Conner Prairie is proud to partner with other local museums to make family fun available for more Indiana families. Families that participate in select state assistance programs can visit for just $2 per family member per visit.
1859 Balloon Voyage
1859 Balloon Voyage is closed for the season.
New exhibit coming Summer 2021!
All flights for the 1859 Balloon Voyage are limited to 12 passengers or less. If passengers arrive and are waiting in line to board prior to 15 minutes of their flight time, they will be directed to a designated area outside of the normal boarding entrance. No food or drink will be permitted in the waiting area.
Adult tickets: daily
Donor-Level Member: $8
Guests in Groups of 15+
Price: $10 each (must have a Group Tour reservation)
To pre-register for a group balloon voyage or a private balloon flight, call Guest Services at 317-776-6000.
- Guests will be strongly encouraged to wear masks if not vaccinated while inside historical buildings, on the grounds, and in the Welcome Center.
- Outdoor guests are encouraged to socially distance but are not required to wear masks to include while inside historical buildings.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on Conner Prairie's property, with the exception of service dogs.
- Guns carried by guests are not allowed on Conner Prairie's property.
- Due to safety considerations related to our 1859 Balloon Voyage, Conner Prairie does not allow drones on the property. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Parking is always free!
Severe Weather Policy
In the event of bad weather or an emergency that would require guests to otherwise move indoors - all guests and staff will be instructed to shelter in cars.
Inclusion & Accessibility
Conner Prairie wants everyone to experience the prairie. To make that possible, our modern Welcome Center is fully accessible to handicapped guests. Additionally, we are proud to offer families with children and adults with autism, as well as other sensory or developmental challenges, a local attraction with a focused and friendly environment.