Masks are mandatory inside of buildings, bathrooms, admission check-in, and where social distancing isn’t possible.
Summer Season Pricing
Seniors (ages 65+): $17
Youth (ages 2-12): $13
Members & Youth Under Age 2: FREE
- Member Only Hour - Wednesdays 10:00am-11:00am
- Open to All :
- Wednesday 11am-3pm
- Thursday - Friday 10am-3pm
- Saturday - Sunday 10am - 5pm
- Family Night (open to all) - Saturdays 6:00pm-9:00pm. Same experience as is offered during the day. Same ticket rates apply.
- 1859 Balloon Voyage is scheduled to fly, weather permitting
For questions or more information, call us at 317-776-6000 to speak to a member of our Guest Services team.
Group Pricing (15+)
Youth (ages 2-12): $9
All groups will be required to have a capacity of 25 or less and remain as a group during the visit. Thursday-Sunday only; reservations in advance required.
Call guest services for reservations at 317-776-6000 or email email@example.com
Conner Prairie offers discounts on daytime general admission for Military ID holders. Military ID holders may also purchase a new memberships & receive a $10 discount.
Conner Prairie is proud to partner with other local museums to make family fun available for more Indiana families. Families that participate in select state assistance programs can visit for just $2 per family member per visit.
1859 Balloon Voyage
1859 Balloon Voyage is scheduled to fly, weather permitting.
All flights for the 1859 Balloon Voyage are limited to 12 passengers or less. If passengers arrive and are waiting in line to board prior to 15 minutes of their flight time, they will be directed to a designated area outside of the normal boarding entrance. No food or drink will be permitted in the waiting area.
Adult tickets: daily
Donor-Level Member: $8
Guests in Groups of 15+
Price: $10 each (must have a Group Tour reservation)
To pre-register for a group balloon voyage or a private balloon flight, call Guest Services at 317-776-6000.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on Conner Prairie's property, with the exception of service dogs.
- Guns carried by guests are not allowed on Conner Prairie's property.
- Due to safety considerations related to our 1859 Balloon Voyage, Conner Prairie does not allow drones on the property. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Parking is always free!
Severe Weather Policy
Conner Prairie staff will monitor the weather throughout the day and guests will be notified in the event of severe weather. If conditions warrant, we will close our outdoor experience areas and direct guests to designated safe zones. Conner Prairie staff will direct guests when they may return outdoors. General admission tickets are non-refundable in the event of severe weather conditions.
Inclusion & Accessibility
Conner Prairie wants everyone to experience the prairie. To make that possible, our modern Welcome Center is fully accessible to handicapped guests. Additionally, we are proud to offer families with children and adults with autism, as well as other sensory or developmental challenges, a local attraction with a focused and friendly environment.