This spring, Conner Prairie will be open to visitors to explore our grounds with an advanced ticket, Thursdays - Sundays.
This spring, Conner Prairie will be open to the public Thursdays - Sundays, from 10 am - 4 pm. Guests and members will need to purchase or reserve advance online timed tickets. Please stay and explore our grounds for the day, but everyone must select a date and time of arrival. Access Pass and Military ID cardholders may purchase tickets at the gate.
General admission is free for members, although members will need to reserve their timed tickets online, before they arrive.
For questions or more information, call us at 317-776-6000 to speak to a member of our Guest Services team.
Group Pricing (15+)
Adults 13+: $14
Youth 2-12: $9
All groups will be required to have a capacity of 20 or less and remain as a group during the visit.
- April - May: Thursday - Sunday
- June - October: Tuesday - Sunday
- Reservations are required in advance to receive group discount.
Call Guest Services for reservations at 317-776-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Conner Prairie offers discounts on daytime general admission for Military ID holders. Military ID holders may also purchase a new memberships & receive a $10 discount.
Conner Prairie is proud to partner with other local museums to make family fun available for more Indiana families. Families that participate in select state assistance programs can visit for just $2 per family member per visit.
1859 Balloon Voyage
1859 Balloon Voyage is closed for the season.
New exhibit coming Summer 2021!
All flights for the 1859 Balloon Voyage are limited to 12 passengers or less. If passengers arrive and are waiting in line to board prior to 15 minutes of their flight time, they will be directed to a designated area outside of the normal boarding entrance. No food or drink will be permitted in the waiting area.
Adult tickets: daily
Donor-Level Member: $8
Guests in Groups of 15+
Price: $10 each (must have a Group Tour reservation)
To pre-register for a group balloon voyage or a private balloon flight, call Guest Services at 317-776-6000.
- Beginning April 6th:
- Guests are required to wear a mask in the Welcome Center.
- Guests are strongly encouraged but not required to wear masks inside historical building on the grounds.
- Outdoor guests maintaining social distancing guidelines and/or walking in their family group, are not required to wear masks.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on Conner Prairie's property, with the exception of service dogs.
- Guns carried by guests are not allowed on Conner Prairie's property.
- Due to safety considerations related to our 1859 Balloon Voyage, Conner Prairie does not allow drones on the property. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Parking is always free!
Severe Weather Policy
In the event of bad weather or an emergency that would require guests to otherwise move indoors - all guests and staff will be instructed to shelter in cars.
Inclusion & Accessibility
Conner Prairie wants everyone to experience the prairie. To make that possible, our modern Welcome Center is fully accessible to handicapped guests. Additionally, we are proud to offer families with children and adults with autism, as well as other sensory or developmental challenges, a local attraction with a focused and friendly environment.