November 4-March 29
10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Indoor areas only are open. Outdoor areas are closed for the season.
Closed November 28, December 24 & 25, 2019; and January 1, 2020.
Store Hours: 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. on open days.
Seniors (ages 65+): $9
Youth (ages 2-12): $9
Members & Youth Under Age 2: FREE
Free Days in 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Day - January 20
- President's Day - February 17
- Smithsonian Magazine Museum Day - April 4 (free tickets are required)
- Sensory Friendly Day - April 26
Group Pricing (15+)
Youth (ages 2-12): $8
Call guest services for reservations at 317-776-6000.
Conner Prairie offers discounts on daytime general admission for Military ID holders. Military ID holders may also purchase a new memberships & receive a $10 discount.
Conner Prairie is proud to partner with other local museums to make family fun available for more Indiana families. Families that participate in select state assistance programs can visit for just $2 per family member per visit.
1859 Balloon Voyage
1859 Balloon Voyage is closed during winter months.
Adult Tickets: Daily
Donor-Level Member: $8
Youth Tickets: Tues-Thurs
Youth Tickets: Fri-Sun
Guests in Groups of 15+
Price: $10 each (must have a Group Tour reservation)
To pre-register for a group balloon voyage or a private balloon flight, call Guest Services at 317-776-6000.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on Conner Prairie's property, with the exception of service dogs.
- Guns carried by guests are not allowed on Conner Prairie's property.
- Due to safety considerations related to our 1859 Balloon Voyage, Conner Prairie does not allow drones on the property. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Parking is always free!
Severe Weather Policy
Conner Prairie staff will monitor the weather throughout the day and guests will be notified in the event of severe weather. If conditions warrant, we will close our outdoor experience areas and direct guests to designated safe zones. Conner Prairie staff will direct guests when they may return outdoors. General admission tickets are non-refundable in the event of severe weather conditions.
Inclusion & Accessibility
Conner Prairie wants everyone to experience the prairie. To make that possible, our modern Welcome Center is fully accessible to handicapped guests. Additionally, we are proud to offer families with children and adults with autism, as well as other sensory or developmental challenges, a local attraction with a focused and friendly environment.