Conner Prairie welcomes youth groups.
A visit to Conner Prairie immerses your youth in history, nature, STEM and play. It’s a perfect day for scout groups, summer camps, daycares, and more.
- Prices: groups of 15 or more
Youth: $9 ages 2-12
Youth under the age of two are free
- Free admission for group organizer and bus driver
- Free parking
- Lodging nearby
- Group admission is paid on the day of your visit
- Discounted tickets for the 1859 Balloon Voyage available upon request with a signed waiver
- Enjoy lunch on your own at our Café on the Common
- Pre-order a group meal or box lunch (recommended for larger groups)
- Bring a sack lunch and picnic at the Designated Picnic Area near the Welcome Center entrance
Conner Prairie strives to provide a fun and educational experience for guests of all abilities. Most, but not all, of the historic buildings are accessible by wheelchair. The Accessibility Map is available during your visit. Wheelchairs are available at the Ticket Desk at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis, and limited tram transportation is available. Please notify us before you come if your group has anyone with special needs.
1859 Balloon Voyage
Feel the excitement build as the future of manned flight becomes real at Conner Prairie's 1859 Balloon Voyage! Fly 350 feet above the prairie with breathtaking views of the surrounding area. Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver to be turned in on the day of your visit. (weather dependant)
Price: $10 (ages 2+, reservations required)
September and October, our fall corn maze is open and you can choose between a long or short maze.
Price: $5 (reservations required)
Youth age 16 and over may explore the museum without adult supervision. Anyone under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times. For groups with youth ages 6-15, we require at least one adult for every 10 youth. For groups ages 2-6, we require at least one adult for every five youth.
Make a Reservation
Phone: 317-776-6000 or 800-966-1836