In the heart of Indiana, Conner Prairie is a unique destination for tour buses.
Get out and stretch your legs as you travel back 200 years in Indiana history. Visit the Lenape Indian Camp, the William Conner Home, 1836 Prairietown, soar 350 feet in the air in the 1859 Balloon Voyage or help defend the state of Indiana from General John Hunt Morgan in the 1863 Civil War Journey: Raid on Indiana. Add a private group Add-On Experience and buffet lunch to your visit for a full day of fun!
- Pricing for groups of 15 or more
Youth: $9 (ages 2-12)
- Free admission for tour escorts and bus drivers
- Free and convenient bus parking
- Lodging nearby
- Group admission is paid on the day of your visit
- Discounted tickets for the 1859 Balloon Voyage available upon request
- Map of the museum and promotional materials
- Onsite Conner Prairie Store
- Seasonal Apple Store (September-Oct)
- Easy highway access
- Add-On Experiences available with our History Up Close Programs
- Enjoy lunch on your own at our Café on the Common
- Pre-order a group meal or box lunch (recommended for larger groups)
- Bring a sack lunch and picnic at the Designated Picnic Area near the Welcome Center entrance
Add-On Experiences available with our History Up Close Programs.
Make a Reservation
Phone: 317-776-6000 or 800-966-1836
Additional Attractions and Events in the Area
- Sample two/three day itineraries are available upon request to make your visit historic and memorable.
Conner Prairie strives to provide a fun and educational experience for guests of all abilities. Most, but not all, of the historic buildings are accessible by wheelchair. The Accessibility Map is available during your visit. Wheelchairs are available at the Ticket Desk at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis, and limited tram transportation is available. Please notify us before you come if your group has anyone with special needs.