Conner Prairie welcomes adult groups.
Visit the historic William Conner House, stroll through our gardens or chat with the residents in 1836 Prairietown. Spend the day, or just come for a group add-on experience, either way, you are sure to have a historic day.
- Pricing for groups of 15 or more
Youth: $9 (ages 2-12)
- Free admission for tour escorts and bus drivers
- Free parking
- Lodging nearby
- Group admission is paid on the day of your visit
- Discounted tickets for the 1859 Balloon Voyage available upon request
- Enjoy lunch on your own at our Café on the Common
- Pre-order a group meal or box lunch (recommended for larger groups)
- Bring a sack lunch and picnic at the Designated Picnic Area near the Welcome Center entrance
Add-On Experiences available with our History Up Close Programs.
Make a Reservation
Conner Prairie strives to provide a fun and educational experience for guests of all abilities. Most, but not all, of the historic buildings are accessible by wheelchair. The Accessibility Map is available during your visit. Wheelchairs are available at the Ticket Desk at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis, and limited tram transportation is available. Please notify us before you come if your group has anyone with special needs.