'Tis the Season at Conner Prairie
It’s the most magical time on the Prairie for exploration of our 1,046 acres with loved ones. Enjoy brand new programming, the return of A Merry Prairie Holiday, and countless other opportunities to step back in history with our interpreters! We’re proud to welcome you to our grounds this season.
A Merry Prairie Holiday
Presented by: The Hagerman Group
Glittering lights, thoughtful storytellers, and warm fires will transport you from your day-to-day into the stories of yesterday and the traditions of tomorrow.
- Step into our historic Prairietown to visit the Christmas Eve traditions of the 1800's
- Visit the 60-foot-long Noah's Ark or the 25-foot-tall Old Man Winter as you explore our 500+ twinkling light vignettes
- Enjoy plenty of winter activities with your kids, including zooming down the 150-foot hill (no snow required!) at our Polar Bear Plunge sledding hill
- See Santa at his North Pole Workshop as he and his elves get ready for the big night ahead
- Take a spin on Kringle's Carousel under a moonlit night
Visit with Santa
Join us for a reimagined experience with Santa this year during Visit with Santa! Guests will receive a pre-packaged selection of food items that include a muffin, cookie, piece of fruit, and a box of Santa's favorite drink, milk! Also available will be hot chocolate or coffee from our hot beverage station.
Once you enjoy your morning snack outside at Cafe on the Common, you will then head into Featherston Barn for a socially distanced visit and photo op with Santa!
All guests must reserve tickets online ahead of time in order to participate.
Find the Perfect Gift at Conner Prairie
Shop the Conner Prairie store for one of a kind treasures for all ages, including Indiana-themed gifts, old-timey games, and handmade pottery!
And if you’re looking for the perfect gift that lasts all year long, consider an annual Conner Prairie membership that provides your loved ones access to fully interactive, historically significant worlds throughout the year. Includes unlimited daytime general admission, free access to Headless Horseman, and discounts on select events, shopping, and dining.