November 29-December 29
Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays
Sparkling lights. Breathtaking rides. Enchanting performances.
They’re all part of A Merry Prairie Holiday Festival at Conner Prairie, and they’re sure to be among your cherished winter memories for years to come. Enjoy the Conner Prairie holiday family fun you already love and a host of new features you won’t want to miss. All under the shimmering backdrop of a local, time-honored favorite moving to a new home at Conner Prairie: the Reynolds Farm Equipment Christmas Lights.
Member Tickets go on sale August 26.
Non-Member Tickets go on sale September 3.
Ticket Prices & Information
Ticket sales begin September 3, 2019.
Open from 6-10 p.m., Friday-Sunday (gates are open from 6-9 p.m.)
Join us on December 31 for a special New Year's Eve celebration for the whole family, with a special early fireworks display at 9 p.m.
ADVANCE TICKETS, September 3-December 31
- Guest: $16 (ages 2 and older)
- Member: $8 (ages 2 and older)
- Advance tickets may only be purchased online at connerprairie.org
GATE TICKETS, November 29-December 31
- Guest: $20 (ages 2 and older)
- Member: $10 (ages 2 and older)
- Gate tickets are subject to limited availability on select event nights
Journey around the Clowes Common where you will find holiday treats and eats, artisans working on their seasonal crafts, and special photo ops.
Visit the North Pole Village
- Enter the toy workshop and make a holiday gift with the help of Santa’s elves.
- Zoom down the Polar Bear Plunge dry snow tubing hill.
- Test your skill at the Reindeer Games Midway.
- Visit the Claus’ Cabin, meet Mrs. Claus, and drop off your letter to Santa
- Hop aboard the Kringle’s Carousel to take a ride.
Enjoy local entertainers and musicians performing throughout the evening on Blitzen’s Bandstand while you enjoy some fresh, warm holiday treats and beverages, under the glow of holiday lights on the Conner House and Animal Encounters Barn.
Prairietown will wrap you in the warmth of the holidays through history:
- Visit the 1860s Hoosier Homefront, and Soldiers Camp to learn how they are celebrating the season during the troubling times of the Civil War.
- See classic Conner Prairie by Candlelight favorites, like Dr. Campbell’s Soiree, the disgruntled Mr. Fenton, Mr. Whitaker’s Store, and the Curtis family making Christmas preparations.
- Witness the power of a second chance with a live reading from Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol and enjoy the sounds of Christmas Carolers.
- Sit down and warm up a spell while you hear holiday stories told through the use of historic Crankies.
Climb aboard the Winterland Wagon Ride across Conner Prairie’s historic grounds through thousands of twinkling lights.
A Merry Prairie Holiday is made possible by the generous support of:
Check out some of our other Special Events and Programs,
and make it a Historic holiday season!
Calling All Holiday Artisans and Crafters!
Conner Prairie is accepting applications from local artisans and crafts-persons who are interested in selling merchandise during its A Merry Prairie Holiday festival this holiday season. We are seeking a variety of products that offer unique gift and keepsake opportunities for our guests. A maximum of 5 vendor locations will be available each night.
If you are interested in being considered for a vendor location, please complete the information below and a Conner Prairie staff member will contact you. If you have any questions, email email@example.com. Thank you!