October 10-13, 17-20, 24-27 - 2019
Our annual fall festival is full of activities, shows and spooktacular family fun. Take an adventure on our haunted hayride where you’ll get chased down by the Headless Horseman!
Ticket Prices & Information
Gates are open from 6-9 p.m.
Activities and hayrides may run until 10 p.m. or later.
ADVANCE TICKETS, October 10-27
- Basic Thursday or Sunday Ticket: $17 / ALL MEMBERS GET IN FREE
(No ticket required for all members).
- Premium Friday or Saturday Ticket: $21 / PLUS-LEVEL & ABOVE MEMBERS GET IN FREE
(No ticket required for plus-level and above members)
- Advance tickets for non-members may be purchased online or at the gate.
- Tickets must be purchased for ages 2 and older; youth under age 2 get in free.
Conner Prairie members receive free admission to Headless Horseman and do not need to order tickets in advance. Check your membership level for your Headless Horseman member benefits.
To speed up your Headless Horseman gate entry, we ask that all online tickets are printed before your visit date.
- Haunted Hayride
- Barrel-Train Ride for little ones
- Challenging Halloween Midway Games
- Hilarious New Shows
- Bounce Houses
- Graveyard Mini Golf
- Giant Pumpkin Plinko
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Headless Horseman Marionette Show
- The Amazing Magic Show
- Spooky Storytelling
- The Fortune-Telling Powers of the Mystic
- White River Monster - Maker Space
- Shows from Conner Scairie's fun-loving ghouls
- 12-acre Corn Maze - featuring short, long, and spooky haunted mazes
How can I purchase tickets to Headless Horseman if I am not a Conner Prairie member?
Starting Sept. 3, you may purchase Advance tickets online. If you purchase a Premium online ticket valid for a Friday or Saturday night, you may use your ticket on any Friday or Saturday night. And, if you purchase a Basic online ticket valid for a Thursday or Sunday night, you may use your ticket on any Thursday or Sunday night. If Conner Prairie cancels the event due to weather on the night of your choice, you may use your tickets on another Thursday/Sunday or Friday/Saturday night depending on your ticket transaction option. Remember, all Advance ticket sales are final and tickets are non-refundable. To speed up your Headless Horseman gate entry, we ask that all online tickets are printed before your visit date. You may also purchase tickets at the gate on the night of your choice.
Take a ride on the Haunted Hayride and try to spot the Headless Horseman.
Don't worry, we do a head count at the end of every hayride.
2019 Ichabrewed Crane in
Headless Horseman Commemorative Growlers
The most anticipated Fishers fall flavor is finally here!
Sun King Brewery in collaboration with Conner Prairie has tapped the first keg of Ichabrewed Crane, and it is fast becoming a fall favorite. When you come to Headless Horseman festival, be sure to take home a gallon or two in our newest commemorative growlers, available for purchase and fill at Headless Horseman.