- Sunday, September 19th, 2021
Included with General Admission
Get up close to elite cars, steam engines, helicopters, and more!
If you want to get up close and personal with machines big and small, this is your chance. Featuring classic cars and vintage vehicles, big machines for children to climb on, hands-on activities, and a chance to learn about what people in the past thought of the future of transportation.
- Family Fun Zone: Build and test crash your own lego car, see how well you can fly your own paper airplane, drive some remote-control cars and take a ride on our homemade hover board! Be sure to check and have some fun with our various exibiters in this area!
- Car Show: Come check out the Fishers' Car Club and the Indianapolis Mustang Club as they showcase some amazing vehicles! Vintage steam engines and tractors will be on display and showing off how farmers got their work done using steam power.
- Reynolds Equipment: Take a gander as some of the coolest equipment Reynolds has to offer.
- Talk to the residents of Prairietown about what they see for the future of transportation in Indiana and decide if you would prefer to travel by rivers, roads, or rails.
- Head over to Civil War Journey and learn why General Morgan focused on destroying train tracks as he stormed through Indiana.
- Loom House: Youth spinners highlight some of the techniques for working with fibers as they become textiles.
- History on Wheels: Our friends at the Indiana Historical Society will be here with their mobile museum dedicated to Indiana’s rich history in automotive racing. Take a tour of the 53 foot double expandable semi-trailer and race through history.
- Remote Control Airplanes: The Northeast Side Taildraggers will be flying remote-controlled airplanes at the Hilltop Pavilion. Talk to them and learn more about the craft and care that goes into these amazing machines.
- Carousel Organs: Use your ears as well as your eyes to enjoy these machines which make music.
- Explore the Arts: THE STEAMPUNKS crank up the gears of music and fun in a show featuring music inspired by the machines that fueled the Age of Industry. The four-piece family band, clad in “steampunk” style costumes, incorporates a variety of instruments and musical styles as they present machine-related songs. Performances at 12pm & 2pm.
Thank you to our supporting sponsors:
Citizens Energy Group
Ed Martin Nissan of Fishers
Ed Martin Toyota of Fishers