Get a whole summer's worth of fun and adventure packed into one week!
Ages 5-15 | Weekly June 1 - August 6, 2021
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Adventure Camp includes a backyard zip line, swimming, canoeing, fishing, summer tubing hill, line-led pony rides, crafts, hiking, challenge course, archery, and more! All outdoor action-packed fun! Camps are in a unique environment, with well-trained, skilled staff.
New for 2021! In addition to outdoor activities, including swimming, fishing, and archery, there will be special activities such as crafts, games, and obstacle courses around rotating weekly themes:
- Explore the Outdoors (June 1-4 and July 5-9)
- Be a Hero (June 7-11 and July 12-16)
- Makesmith (June 14-18 and July 19-23)
- Uncover the Past (June 21-25 and July 26-30)
- Survive the Wild (June 28-July 2 and August 2-6)
The camp fee is $280 per week. Members pay $235 per week.
Camp fees will be prorated for the 4-day week of June 1-4.
Not a member? Become a member or renew your membership today.
Full payment is required at the time of registration. In-person registrations can be made by cash, check, or credit card. Registration by phone or online requires a credit card payment.
For questions, please call 317-776-6000 ext. 3 for Guest Services.
Registration opens January 20th, Plus-level members and up can register early beginning January 19th.
Select the camp age group that you would like to register your camper for. Note, the camper's age while at camp must match the selected camp age group.
If the camp week you have selected is full, please call Guest Services at 317-776-6000 to check for availability or to be added to the camp wait list.
Dear 2021 Summer Camp Family,
The health and safety of your child and our staff is our top priority. Based on guidance issued by the CDC, Indiana State Department of Health, and the American Camp Association, we are making the following specific adaptations to our camp experience for our 2021 summer sessions:
- Distancing between groups: each group of up to 15 campers and 2 counselors will be a self-contained group and will have little-to-no interaction with other groups of campers and staff. Groups will be spread out across Conner Prairie’s property. Campers within a given group will not physically distance from one another, but additional precautions (detailed below) will be taken.
- Wellness screening: all campers and staff will undergo daily wellness and temperature checks. Anyone showing signs of illness will not be admitted to (nor permitted to remain at) camp.
- Handwashing and sanitation: Enhanced sanitation procedures will be employed, including increased hand washing frequency and routine cleaning of shared equipment.
- Mask wearing: Campers are expected to carry a mask with them at all times. Campers and staff will wear masks while indoors. Staff will wear masks during drop off and pick up while interacting with parents/guardians, and parents/guardians are asked to also wear a mask. Campers and staff may choose to wear masks while outdoors, except during swimming/boating activities where mask-wearing is hazardous.
- Outdoor setting: We remain committed to providing a fun, action-packed camp. Nearly all activities will take place outdoors, and time will only be spent indoors when necessary.
- Weather cancelation: Camp will be canceled for days when heavy rain is forecasted and an outdoor program is impractical. Families will automatically receive a prorated refund for any canceled days, and should keep an eye on email and Conner Prairie social media channels for updates. Refunds will post to the original method of payment within 30 days.
- Camp hours: In order to preserve the self-contained groups of up to 15 campers and 2 counselors, we are unable to offer early arrival or late departure programs. Camp will operate from 8:30AM to 3:30PM daily.
- Conner Prairie reserves the right to adapt these protocols as guidance from health officials evolves. Should you have any questions about our health and safety protocols, please contact Senior Manager of Camps and Recreation, Zach White, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will be happy to assist you.
To cancel your camp registration and receive a refund, notify Guest Services at least two weeks prior to your camp start date. This notification can be made by phone and also by email to email@example.com. You will receive a full refund minus a $30 cancelation/change fee per camper. No refunds will be given for cancelations with less than two weeks' notice.
To reschedule your camp registration, notify Guest Services no later than two weeks prior to your camp start date. Your week of camp may be rescheduled based on camp availability and a $30 cancelation/change fee per camper will be charged. Rescheduling requests with less than two weeks notice will not be considered.
If your child is unable to attend camp due to medical reasons, you may receive up to a 50% camp refund (minus a $30 cancelation/change fee) at any time prior to or during camp by providing a doctor's note. We are unable to refund for missed days of camp that are due to personal reasons.
Conner Prairie reserves the right to cancel any session or individual day of camp. In the event of a session cancelation by Conner Prairie, you will receive a full refund. In the event of a partial cancelation, you will receive a pro-rated refund.
Camper safety is our top priority. In 2020, we served over 1,600 campers with 0 known cases of COVID-19. Our summer camp illness prevention plan is developed with local experts, and specific details will be available online in the Spring once we have a clearer picture of what the summer holds.
Watch this video to learn about the plans and protocols we implemented in 2020 to keep campers safe.