Announcement: The health and safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers is our top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and with everyone’s safety top of mind, we have made several changes to our summer camp programs:
- Adventure Camp has been cancelled for only the first 3 sessions (May 26th through June 14th).
- Adventure Camp sessions beginning on and after June 15th will operate as scheduled.
- The Adventure Camp experience has been adapted for safety, and to better align with guidance from the federal and local government, the American Camp Association, and the Association of Camp Nursing. Critical adaptations include:
- Distancing between groups: each group of 10-14 campers and 2 counselors will be a self-contained group and will have little to no interaction with other groups of campers and staff. Groups will be spread out across Conner Prairie’s property, instead of all meeting in the Prairie House. Campers within a given group will not physically distance from one another, but additional precautions will be taken.
- Camp will be canceled for days when heavy rain is forecasted and an outdoor program is impractical. Families will automatically receive a prorated refund for any cancelled days, and should keep an eye on email and Conner Prairie social media channels for updates. Refunds will post to the original method of payment within 30 days.
- In order to preserve the self-contained group of 10-14 campers and 2 counselors, we are unable to offer early arrival or late departure programs. If you’ve registered for these already, you will automatically receive a full refund to the original method of payment. Camp will operate from 8:30AM to 3:30PM daily.
- Please read our entire list of planned safety adaptations here. Your child’s safety is our utmost priority.
2020 camp registration opens January 21 for Plus Level Members
and above, and January 22 for all others.
Our flagship summer camp provides an outdoor, action-packed experience. Your camper will enjoy the great outdoors while participating in activities such as canoeing, hiking, archery and much more.
To register, find the week you want and click on the age your child will be during your selected week of camp. Members must have a current membership during the week of camp to register with member prices. If the age group or date you select is sold out, please call Guest Services at 317-776-6000 to check for availability.
The camp fee is $270 per week. Additional children in the same family enjoy a $5 discount. A limited number of camperships are available per session. Call 317-776-6000 for details.
Members pay $230 per week.
Not a member? Become a member or renew your membership today.
- The week of June 29-July 3 has a 10% discounted rate of $243 ($207 for members), and discounted rate for early arrival of $27 ($22 for members) and late departure, $45 ($36 for members).
Full payment (cash, check or credit card) is required at the time of registration. Registration by fax, phone or online requires a credit card payment.
Call Guest Services at 317-776-6000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose the appropriate age group for the youth that you wish to register. Youth's age must be the same as the registered group during the week of camp.