May 13 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join us for a Memory Day – a welcoming, safe space for individuals with Alzheimer’s or any type of Dementia, and their caregivers. This month’s theme centers around the musical styles of swing, big band, and jazz.
Memory Day is a free event, but reservations are required.
- 10-11 a.m. – Informal time
- 11 a.m.-12 p.m. – New Horizons Swing Band Performance
- 12:15 p.m. – Joy’s House CARE Kit raffle
- 12:30-1 p.m. – Dr. Tim Brimmer Talk
- 1-1:45 p.m. – Panel Discussion (Tim Brimmer, Al Spangler, Rick Cobb, Chris Lewis, Alegra Sorely)