Eligibility & Requirements
- To qualify for the Fund, 50% or more of students, as indicated by the Indiana Department of Education, must be economically disadvantaged.
- This is a reimbursement program; transportation support will not be provided in advance of your visit.
- As a condition of the reimbursement, a survey must be completed and returned before or at the time of reimbursement request.
- Grant recipients will receive a check made payable to their school and sent by US Mail. Payments will be processed following the field trip and upon submission of a completed evaluation. This can take up to one month, though every effort will be made to process scholarships in a timely manner.
- The reimbursement amount is based on the number of students that visit the museum with your group. The reimbursement rate is $5.00 per student up to $500.00 total.