Chicken Curry Soup
April 24, 2020 | Cook and Bake
Chicken Curry Soup Recipe
What You’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 chopped apples
- 6oz frozen soup veggies
- 6oz frozen russet potatoes
- 6oz chopped chicken breast, cooked
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each of coarse salt and ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 32oz chicken stock
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 cup cream
- In a saucepan, bring chicken stock, apple cider and cream to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and vegetables.
- Add curry powder, apples, salt. Then the fresh thyme sprigs and white pepper.
- Stir and bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Then add the chicken breast and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!