Broccoli Apple Slaw
April 28, 2020 | Cook and Bake
Broccoli Apple Slaw Recipe
What You’ll Need:
- 12 oz package broccoli slaw mix
- 1 diced apple
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine broccoli slaw mix, diced apple and dried cranberries into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine greek yogurt, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar and honey together. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over slaw mix and toss to combine.