Apple Butter Coffee Cake
What You’ll Need:
- 2 1/4 cup biscuit mix
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup apple butter
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together your biscuit mix, sugar, apple butter, and eggs in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brown sugar, cloves, nutmeg and walnuts.
- Grease the pan and then spread in batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle spice topping mixture over the batter and bake for 25 minutes.