Join us for Holiday Cheers, a festive experience unlike any other. Start your evening with tasty craft brews and delicious wines, then travel back in time to 1836 to sample historic beverages and food in Prairietown
Enjoy these activities
- participate in historical sausage making demonstrations
- visit Doctor Campbell’s soiree
- sample a historic German Glühwein
- explore multi-cultural 19th-century holiday traditions
- Scarlet Lane Brewing Company
- Taxman Company
- McClure’s Orchard
- Black Acre Brewing Co.
- Hard Truth Distilling Co.
- Carroll Wine and Spirits
- Sunrise Bakery
- Tinker Coffee Co.
All tickets include entry into Conner Prairie, hors d’oeuvres, tastings from all brewers, wineries and distilleries, and a commemorative glass.
Holiday Cheers is presented by Conner Prairie's young professionals group, the Horizon Council