THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. Please contact Guest Services at 317-776-6000 if you would like to be placed on a waiting list.
Enjoy our brunch buffet between 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. You may come just for brunch, or purchase admission and stay for a while. Venture outside and enjoy springtime! Non-members save $3 per person on the price of admission by showing their brunch buffet ticket. Members can access the grounds for free. It’s a great time to purchase a membership!
- Seating available in Woodland Hall starting at 11 a.m.
- Seating available in The Overlook starting at 12:30 p.m.
- Waffle Bar (fresh made waffles served with assorted fruit toppings, fresh whipped cream and Maple syrup)
- Assorted Muffins
- Scrambled Eggs
- Prairie Scrambled Eggs (seasoned scrambled eggs with onions, green peppers, mushrooms & cheese)
- Sausage Links
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Honey Glazed Baked Ham
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Biscuits & Gravy
- French Toast Sticks with Maple Syrup
- Garden Salad (tomatoes, cucumbers, croutons & dressings)
- Oriental Kale Salad with Ginger Dressing (kale, cabbage, and carrots topped with dikon radish, mandarin oranges, toasted seasame seeds & crispy wontons)
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Fresh Fruit Salad (fresh mixed seasonal fruit)
- Roasted Pork Loin served with Country Dressing
- Whipped Potatoes & Gravy
- Country Style Green Beans
- Seasonal Fresh Vegetables
- Grilled Chicken Breast with a Raspberry Beurre Blanc
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Oven Roasted Turkey
- Chef Special
- Dinner Rolls
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Tater Tots
- Chicken Nuggets
- Peach Cobbler with Fresh Whipped Cream
- Chef’s Selection of Desserts
- Iced Tea
- Assorted Sodas
- Orange Juice
- Hot Tea
Buffet closes at 2 p.m. Please arrive by 1 p.m.
Adult: $25.95 ($22.95/adult member)
Youth: $13.95 ($10.95/youth member, ages 2-12)
NEW MEMBERSHIP DEAL
$10 off of a new membership, must be present, cannot combine discounts