This day will be a free opportunity for families with individuals who have any Sensory Difference to connect with the local organizations that can assist them.
Makesmith Workshop, Create.Connect, Craft Corner and Discovery Station will be open from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. The Gift Shop will also be open during those hours.
If you are concerned about crowds and over-stimulation, you may call ahead at 317-776-6000.
Here is the list of participating organizations:
- BACA - Behavioral Analysis Center for Autism
- Applied Behavior Center for Autism
- Camp Yes, And/ Indiana Institute on Dissability & Community
- Dynamic Music Therapy
- Paws & Think
- Opportunities for Positive Growth
- Riley Children's Hospital
- Nickelplate Arts
- Peyton Manning Children's Hospital
- Synapse Sitters
- Project Life Saver
- ABA - Bierman (Applied Behavior Analysis)
- VIPS - Visually Impaired Preshcool Services
- Mini Minds