This day will be a free opportunity for families with individuals who have any Sensory Difference to connect with the local organizations that can assist them.
Makesmith Workshop, Create.Connect, Craft Corner and Discovery Station will be open from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. The Gift Shop will also be open during those hours.
If you are concerned about crowds and over-stimulation, you may call ahead at 317-776-6000.
Download the map for Sensory Friendly Day.
Here is the list of participating organizations:
- Applied Behavior Center for Autism
- Autism Society of Indiana
- BACA (Behavior Analysis Center for Autism)
- Bierman ABA Autism Center
- Camp Yes, And
- Indiana Institute on Disability and Community
- Canine Companions for Independence
- Children’s Therapy Connection
- Dynamic Music Therapy
- Indiana Deaf-Blind Services Project
- Indy With Kids
- Lauren King, art therapist—Craft Corner
- Mini Minds
- Opportunities for Positive Growth
- Paws & Think
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital
- Project Lifesaver
- Riley Children’s Hospital
- Synapse Sitters
- VIPS (Visually Impaired Preschool Services)