Dine upon a four course meal featuring artfully made pizza baked in Conner Prairie’s outdoor cob oven, along with appetizers, salad and dessert.
Top it off by taking a ride in our 1859 Balloon Voyage (weather permitting). See the evening sights by soaring 350 feet in the air!
Napolese uses the finest ingredients available, carefully sourcing cheeses, meats and local farm produce grown specifically for their menus.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Petite Tarts with Goat Cheese, Peas & Radish
- Roasted Fennel, Asparagus, Peppers & Scallions with Shaved Parm
- Kale, Radish, Peas, Smoking Goose Prosciutto, Feta
- Napolese Margherita
- Ramps, Asparagus & Goat Cheese
- Roasted Fennel, Old Major Sausage & Provolone
- Rhubarb Bars, Candied Nuts, Small Batch Honey
As part of the experience, a costumed interpreter playing the part of Mrs. Zimmerman, the widow who runs the Golden Eagle Inn, will invite guests in to take a look around and sample some items she’s cooking. Mrs. Zimmerman lives at the inn with her family who hails from Pennsylvania, and they’ve brought many of their German heritage traditions with them.
Prairie Plates celebrates the farm-to-table food and craft drink movement with unique dining experiences throughout our grounds, featuring the region's top chefs and gourmet artisans. It’s a one-of-a-kind dining experience for adults on the Prairie.