Please call Guest Services at 317.776.6000 for limited date and time options available or to be put on a waiting list.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Tours begin at 6 p.m. and run every 12 minutes until 9 p.m.
Candlelight tours last 90 minutes.
Meet a variety of characters in their homes and learn how new settlers to Indiana’s frontier carried on their family traditions.
- Meet the Ullmans who are celebrating Hanukkah.
- Discover who Belznichol is at the Golden Eagle Inn.
- Visit with the Curtis family to hear about Santa Claus and who he might visit that night.
- A new visitor to Prairietown will surprise the schoolmaster and add her own story about the holiday.
- Join Dr. Campbell at his home for dancing and singing as he and his family ring in the holidays!
You can end your night by joining the rowdies outside for a song or story around the bonfire.
This program is recommended for ages 7 and older and is ideal for guests who prefer a more structured program in the evening hours.
View all of our holiday events