Our Halloween festival is back and so are Conner Scairie’s fun-loving ghouls! Come meet them and cast your vote for the next mayor of Conner Scairie. Will it be ...
- Ed, the mad scientist who has harnessed the powers of ghosts for energy and shares his latest creations in his NEW show, “Ed’s Energy Extravaganza.”
- Beautisha, the cosmetics-loving witch, who gives beauty advice in her NEW show, “The Magical, Mystical, Menagerie of Monsters and Make-up!”
- Dr. Acula, vampire and wanna-be stand-up comedian, who stars in his own game show, “Monster Mayhem.”
- Holly Ween, the six-year-old daughter of Lord Moldywart, who entertains the youngest guests with her magical stories.
- And, the Headless Horseman, who you’ll come face to face with on your haunted hayride!
Also NEW this year, take a scare-free stroll down our wooded trail of spooky scarecrows (6-7:30 pm). After dark on this same trail (7:30-10 pm) beware of the other creepy menageries that lurk in the moonlight. Help keep zombies at bay using nothing more than ping-pong balls in this NEW Zombies of Conner Scairie game! Returning family friendly favorites include the haunted hayride where you'll come face-to-face with the Headless Horseman, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow marionette show, ghostly vortexes, fortune telling, scary-o-ke and much more.
Visit our FAQ page.
See tonight's schedule and map.
Presale tickets are available at select central Indiana Marsh stores. View store locations here. Children younger than age 2 get in free.
Conner Prairie Members
View Headless Horseman ticket perks and free admission night information here.
Not a Member?
Did you know ALL members get free admission on select nights to Headless Horseman? And, if you upgrade to a Voyager level membership you get a Hayride Express Pass? Become a member today!