Visit the Corn Maze FAQs webpage
The daytime corn maze is only open to guests who have paid museum general admission and members. It cannot be purchased as a standalone attraction.
This family friendly attraction will have you adventuring your way through corn-lined trails that twist, turn and dead-end.
The maze features two paths – a small maze for those wanting a quick experience, and long maze for those seeking a challenge. (Guests ages 16 and younger must be accompanied by an adult).
- Sept. 23-Oct. 29
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Last entry to the maze is 4 p.m.)
- You can also enjoy this activity during Headless Horseman
The maze is located behind the Symphony on the Prairie stage.
NEED A LITTLE HELP NAVIGATING THE MAZE?
Download the Avenza Maps app that uses GPS to show you where you are in the maze.
After you download the app to your phone, click this link from your smart phone
to access the Corn Maze map. Then, follow these directions:
- Click Free
- Click Install Now
- Click OK after it successfully Installs
- Click Maps on the bottom bar
- Click on Conner Prairie Corn Maze 2017
- Click on the arrow in the lower left hand corner to turn on your location. Once you enter the maze, you will see yourself on the map. You can record your route by clicking on the wrench to the right and "record GPS tracks."
Special thanks to MapGirl LLC
Corn Maze adventurers can play our Scarecrow Hunt and enter to win a drawing for some great Conner Prairie prizes. Can’t make it to the Corn Maze? No problem! Enter our raffle for a chance to win a Conner Prairie prize. Click here
to enter the drawing now. One entry per person.