- Try out the backyard zip line and challenge yourself on the obstacle course—climb the huge tire tower, scale the cargo net, and more!
- Go for a swim, float on Water Mats and play with other fun water toys under the supervision of certified lifeguards.
- Ride a line-led horse.
- Experiment with leather stamping.
- See the sights on the water as you go canoeing.
- Cook a snack over the fire, and cool down with homemade ice cream.
- Be creative with clay.
- Hike the woods of Conner Prairie.
- Fish for large-mouth bass.
- Slip and slide on the Turbo Chute.
- Take your best shot in archery and much, much more.
- Learn to be a leader! (ages 12–15) Our Leaders in Training group, more commonly known as “LITs”, caters to teenagers wanting to learn valuable leadership skills, be a role model, build confidence and go behind-the-scenes of Adventure Camp, in addition to enjoying all activities listed above.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
We have well-trained staff certified in First Aid and CPR, and a health specialist onsite.
Lunches & Snacks
Campers should bring their own lunches and water bottles—they are expected to carry their water bottles with them throughout the day.
For your child’s safety and enjoyment, a certified therapist or legal guardian is permitted to attend camp (at no additional charge) with your special needs camper. This person must be listed on the registration form with your child and provide a copy of certification and ID
. Although we make every effort to accommodate persons with physical disabilities, Adventure Camp is outdoors on uneven terrain and involves a lot of walking.
Early Arrival, Late Departure Registration Fee
Campers requiring early arrival and late departure must
(8–8:30 am) $23/week per camper – $19/week for members
(3:30–5:30 pm) $38/week per camper – $31/week for members
All late departure campers must be picked up by 5:30 pm or they will be charged an additional $25 fee.
Camp Fees & Camperships
The camp fee is $245 per week for non-members. Additional children in the same family enjoy a $5 discount. A limited number of camperships are available per session. Please call Guest Services at 317.776.6000 for details.
Members pay $215 for the week. Not a member? Become a member or renew your membership today
Full payment (cash, check or credit card) is required at the time of registration. Registration by fax, phone or online requires a credit card payment.