At this VIP preview of the weekend's Festival of Machines (Sept. 17-18), you'll see several beautiful vintage cars and motorcycles, and join us in honoring some of Indiana's most dedicated collectors who are helping to preserve the heritage of these amazing automobiles. Meet the collectors and take flight in our 1859 Balloon Voyage (weather permitting). Proceeds help support Conner Prairie's education programs.
Enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres from many of Indy’s finest restaurants
Sample fine wines from these wineries
- Eddie Merlot’s: Ahi Tuna Wontons
- Murray’s Cheese
- Peterson’s: Blueberry BBQ Duckling, Crisp Brioche garnished with Duck Cracklings & Apple Relish
- Rick’s Café Boatyard: Oysters Rockefeller and Smoked Salmon
- Ruth’s Chris: Cajun Beef Bites
- Seasons 52: Mini Indulgences
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse: Cheesesteak Eggrolls with Sweet & Spicy Chili Sauce & Honey Mustard
- The Melting Pot: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, Pretzels, & Marshmallows
- Butler Winery
- Chateau de Pique
- Harmony Winery
- Oliver Winery
Also, relax in our cigar lounge with Blend Cigar Bar
Dress is cocktail attire for this outdoor evening experience. Most of the event is under cover and will take place rain or shine.
- Reception-style food and wine in Clowes Commons.
- Self-guided tours through our vintage car exhibit.
- Ceremony to honor some of the region’s top collectors.
- See pics from the 2015 Vintage Wheels & Wine.