Conner Prairie's Young Professionals Group
The Conner Prairie Horizon Council is an energetic, young professionals group comprised of volunteers (ages 21-40) who share ideas, engage in strategic planning, fundraise and take part in special events. And have fun! Their voices are heard and perspectives captured as they help envision the Conner Prairie of the future.
How do Horizon Council members contribute?
Horizon Council members dedicate their time and effort in several ways to shape Conner Prairie's future.
- Taking an active interest in Conner Prairie's regular programming and attending at least one public event and volunteering for at least one event per year.
- Being a public advocate for Conner Prairie by identifying, connecting and cultivating friends and associates as future Horizon Council members.
- Engaging in social fundraising and organizing special events like History on Tap and Holiday Cheers.
- Attending and participating in quarterly Council meetings.
- Providing feedback and a youthful perspective to advance Conner Prairie's mission.
a;kldfj a;sldkjf a;lkdfja;sldkfj ;alkdf
Join the Horizon Council!
If you're an energetic young professional (ages 21-40) committed to making a difference in your community, enjoy having fun, sharing your ideas, engaging in strategic planning, fundraising and being a part of special events, please contact us and get involved
For more information about our organization or how you can get involved, call (317) 214-4491, or drop us a line at email@example.com.