Conner Prairie Store
The Conner Prairie Store offers a wide range of unique Conner Prairie-made pottery and textiles, and Indiana-made food and gift items. The store is open and located just inside the main entrance. The hours of operation differ slightly from our regular operating hours in that we stay open 30 minutes later at the end of the day to accomodate our last minute shoppers. Admission is NOT required to shop. All items on this page can be shipped.
Great holiday gift ideas!
- Indiana shaped wood ornament with blue trim. It features the state seal with the years 1816-2016. Made in Greensburg, IN – $8.95
- Pewter medallion ornament made in Bloomington, IN; gift boxed – $16
Indiana Candy great for gift baskets or stocking stuffers
- Albanese gummy bears from Merriville, IN – $2.95
- Conner Prairie milk chocolate bar by Wolf’s Candy in Attica, IN – $2
- Malt balls from South Bend Chocolates – $6.95
- Gift box of assorted chocolates from Good’s in Anderson, IN – $7.95
- Chocolate mint boxes from Zachary’s Candies in Frankfort, IN – $1.49
- My Bar assorted chocolate bars from DeBrand’s Fine Chocolates in Ft Wayne – $3.75
- Hard candy from Plyley’s in LaGrange IN – $3.95
- New York Times best-selling paperback series “Who Was”
- Fun books for young readers to learn about important figures in U.S. history – $5.99
In celebration of the state's bicentennial, our craftspersons have created a salt glazed mug ($17.50) and quilted pot holder ($15.95). Bicentennial drink coasters are also available – see bottom of page. Our period clothing for children top our best-selling items list, with old-fashioned candy, jewelry, toys, games, books and Civil War clothing not too far behind.
If you're not able to make it to the Conner Prairie Store, the items shown below as well as the bicentennial mug and pot holder mentioned here, can be purchased over the phone and shipped to you. Just fill out this product request form and we'll contact you for payment and shipping details. Prices do not include shipping.
Girl’s Prairie Dresses made exclusively for Conner Prairie
Dress up for a school program or for play at home. Made in Indiana. 100% cotton. Dresses are assorted patterns and colors and include a white day cap and white apron.
Sizes: XS (4) S (6) M (8-10) L (12-14) XL (16)
$60 Member price $54
Boy’s Prairie Outfit made exclusively for Conner Prairie
Made in Indiana. 100% cotton. Includes white shirt, vest, kerchief and flat top straw hat.
Sizes: S (6-8) M (10-12) L (14)
$60 Member price $54
Perfect for school dress up days or out in the garden. Assorted floral prints. Poly/Cotton.
Sizes: Infant S, M, L, XL (fits most adults)
$11.95 Member price $10.75
Salt Glaze or SpongewareTankard
Made at Conner Prairie by our master potter. Choose from blue and white spongeware, floral, “Indiana”, leaf, bird, “Conner Prairie” design, or bicentennial design. Microwaveable, dishwasher safe, lead free.
$17.50 Member Price $15.75
Opening Doors DVD
Learn about the novel Opening Doors method of actively engaging with guests so they will want to come back! Opening Doors is all about the reasons why Conner Prairie switched from talking at our guests to adapting our interactions based on the guest's interests.
Indiana Bicentennial Coaster Sets
Conner Prairie is proud to celebrate Indiana’s bicentennial by offering these commemorative stone coasters. Made of high-quality materials and beautifully illustrated, these collectables feature official Indiana imagery. Choose one set of four that shows the state seal and flag, or the other set of four that features the state flower and bird. Or grab both sets to remember Indiana’s 200th birthday!
$16.50 per set
Cafe on the Common
The cafe is closed for the season.