Requesting a Donation
Conner Prairie supports hundreds of local nonprofit organizations annually by donating general admission tickets to assist fundraisers. Due to the volume of the requests received, organizations must meet the following guidelines to be considered.
- Donation requests for charitable events to support nonprofit organizations in the state of Indiana will be considered. Out-of-state requests cannot be fulfilled.
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual or families are not generally considered.
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing on organization letterhead. A PDF of an actual letter, submitted via e-mail, is acceptable.
Submit a Request
Attention: Donation Requests
Email requests will only be accepted if it includes a PDF of the donation request letter on organization letterhead.
Attention: Guest Services
13400 Allisonville Road
Fishers, IN 46038
- Requests should include the name of the nonprofit organization, date of the fundraiser, the purpose and beneficiary of fundraiser, contact name and information, and an address to which the donations should be sent. Incomplete requests will not be fulfilled.
- Requests should be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the event date.
- One request per organization will be considered per calendar year.
- The standard Conner Prairie donation is four (4) daytime general admission passes ($68 value).
- All requests are evaluated on an individual basis.