Summer Day Camps
June 2-August 8, Monday-Friday
8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Go to Camp Registration
Let us provide you with a great outdoor, action-packed experience! Enroll your child in Adventure Camp for a week's worth of fun and excitement in a unique environment staffed with skilled counselors. Due to popularity and demand, we've added an extra week of camp so you now have 10 weeks to choose from!
Conner Prairie Plus Level Members & above: Wednesday, February 26
Public: Thursday, February 27
- By phone - 317.776.6006 or 800.966.1836; daily 9 am-5 pm
- In person at Guest Services - daily 9 am-5 pm
- By mail or fax (317.776.6014) - with completed registration form
**Save on camp fees by becoming a Conner Prairie Member!**
Adventure Camp Activities
- New: Foamin’ Fun! Jump, run and play in a waterfall of a bazillion bubbles!
- Get wet on the floating Water Mats, Water Whoosh, Aqua Glide platform and inner tubes
- Cool down on the water as you go canoeing (ages 8-15)
- Show off your artistic flair with splat painting, printmaking, unique leather stamping and clay creations
- Ride a line-led horse
- Explore the pond on paddle boats (ages 5-7)
- Climb, swing and balance your way through the challenge course
- Hike the woods of Conner Prairie, fish for large-mouth bass, and get down and dirty in the 4-way tug-of-war mud pit
- Cook over a fire and enjoy a tasty snack and have a cool treat with homemade ice cream
- Slip and slide on the Turbo Chute
- Take your best shot in archery and much, much more. It’s a new adventure every day!
Leaders in Training
For ages 12-15
Our Leaders in Training group, more commonly known as “LITs”, caters to teenagers wanting to learn valuable leadership skills, build confidence and go behind-the-scenes of camp. LITs not only experience all the great Adventure Camp activities, they’ll also learn basic digital photography skills (cameras provided) using Conner Prairie’s unique setting as their inspiration!
What campers' parents are saying about camp:
- This is my son's 3rd year at Conner Prairie Camp.He LOVES it.
- I love how excited and loud the campers AND counselors are still by the end of the day! We are so impressed!
- This is a great camp with unique activities that few other camps have. We will recommend it to friends!
- The counselors were terrific! They made sure that all the kids were included and safe. My kids tell stories about camp all night long once home from camp. Great job!
- I really like and appreciate the safe camper to counselor ratios. My daughter said this is the best camp she has ever done! Thank you!
More Conner Prairie Camps
Details coming soon!
Spring Break Day Camp
April 4 or 11
Fall Break Day Camp
October 17 or 24
Space Camp, Archeology Camp and Art Camp
Things You Need to Know
Full payment (cash, check or credit card) is required at the time of registration. Registration by fax, phone or online requires a credit card payment.
To cancel or reschedule your camp registration and receive a refund, notify Guest Services at least 3 weeks prior to your camp start date. You will receive a refund minus a $30 administrative fee per camper. No refunds will be given for cancellations without 3 weeks’ notice. Conner Prairie reserves the right to cancel any session. In the event of a cancellation by Conner Prairie, you will receive a full refund.
We have well-trained staff certified in First Aid and CPR, a health specialist onsite and certified lifeguards to supervise all water activities.
Lunches and Snacks
Campers should bring their own lunches and water bottles - they are expected to carry their water bottles with them throughout the day. Groups will also cook a snack over a fire and make ice cream.
Arrive Early, Stay Late (Additional Fee)
Campers requiring early arrival (8-8:30 am) and late departure (until 5:30 pm) must be pre-registered. A $25 fee will be charged for campers picked up later than 5:30 PM.
Camp Fees and Camperships
The camp fee is $225 per week. Additional children in the same family enjoy a $5 discount. A limited number of camperships are available per session. Call 317.776.6006 for details.
Members pay $199 per week. Not a member? Become a member or renew your membership today.
For your child’s safety and enjoyment, a caregiver is permitted to attend camp (at no additional charge) with your special needs camper. This person must be listed on the application with your child. Although we make every effort to accommodate persons with physical disabilities, Adventure Camp is outdoors on uneven terrain and involves a lot of walking.